|April 28, 2017 from "Point John" in the High Sierra.|
- Working: Guiding, in collaboration with Mark and Janelle Smiley, in Peru. Employing local partnerships and the support of the Certified Guides Cooperative to run a big, awesome, ski trip down there. Also, working on a few OutdoorGearLab projects.
- Playing: Just finished three weeks off work. In that time, while it's hard to call it "playing", I completed the first integral traverse of California's legendary "Red Line" ski tour.
- Personal: Mainly work and play. Not much couple time, not much home time, not much leisure time.
- Studying: Spanish.
- Training for: More like recovering... from the Red Line
- Socializing: Mainly with Meagan, clients and coworkers.